Let’s be real. Air travel isn’t necessarily the best. Especially right now.
Experts have shared their tips for making flying easier with HuffPost.com!
These tips include:
1) Arrive early
2) Download the airline’s app
3) Book a morning flight if possible
4) Try to attempt nonstop flights
5) Come prepared for delayed flights
6) Be smart about packing carry-ons
7) Prepare any checked bags in case of issues
8) Be wise about how you choose your seat
9) Use credit card benefits
10) Work on negotiation skills in case an issue comes up
11) Look over travel insurance options
12) Wait on flying if it’s not necessary
Do you have any tips for making air travel easier? Are you flying anywhere this summer?