- According to his lawyer, DMX will be released from prison today.
- He’s been in jail for a year now on charges of tax fraud and is being released a few earlier than expected since his original release date falls on a weekend.
- Back in 2017, X plead guilty to tax evasion charges that accused him of a scheme that allowed him to not pay $1.7 million in taxes.
- If he was convicted on all counts, he would’ve had to serve 44 years, but luckily he only got a year. All that is behind him now, hopefully.
- Do you think DMX will go back to jail anytime soon? Are you still a fan of DMX? What’s your favorite DMX song?