What Would You Do If Your Dog Burnt Down Your House?

A Colorado couple woke up to a house fire – and the culprit was caught on video. Firefighters in Colorado Springs say home security video shows the couple’s dog accidentally turning on the stove, setting fire to some boxes stacked on top. The owners were awakened by a high heat notice from their Apple HomePod, and fortunately were able to put out the blaze before firefighters arrived.  Does insurance cover something like this? What’s the most destructive thing you’ve had a pet do?

More about: